Burpees are a full body strength training exercise and the ultimate example by functional fitness. With every rep, you will work your arms, chest, quads, gluts, hamstrings, and abs. After some sets of burpees, your legs should feel a little bit like lead.
How To Do Burpees For Beginners
1. Stand straight on your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat and place your hands in front by your feet.
3. Jump back until your legs is fully extended and your body are in plank position.
4. Do a push up and jump forward, push through the heels and return to the starting position.
5. Repeat until set are complete.